DescriptionFeatures and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans, of user-specified files and folders.
The SpIDer Guard monitor scans file systems in real-time whenever an attempt is made to store files and applications in the device’s memory.
• Neutralisation of ransomware lockers: malicious processes are terminated even if a device is locked; lockers not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database are blocked; data remains intact, eliminating the need to pay criminals a ransom.
• The unique Origins Tracing™ technology is used to detect new, unknown malware.
• Detected threats are moved to the quarantine from which isolated files and applications can be restored, if needed.
• Minimal impact on system performance.
• Restrained use of battery resources.
• Frugal data usage due to the small size of the virus database updates—a big plus for users whose mobile device plans have usage limits.
• Detailed statistics reveal what threats have been detected and what actions have been taken with them.
• A convenient and informative widget for working with the SpIDer Guard file monitor.
This version does not include these important components: the Call and SMS Filter, the Anti-theft, and the URL filter. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use the comprehensive protection solution Dr.Web Security Space for Android.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
A Google UserApril 10, 2019
are we going to get any new updates?
A Google UserMarch 30, 2019
Dr Web is the ONLY anti virus app that detects hidden system files that have been preinstalled on my device. I was literally pulling my hair out running out of ideas until I researched this app. I use a cheap Chinese developed android phone and only this app has detected suspicious .so files that contain instructions to download a rooting app to root your device and then send the data to China and Singapore. Archos if you are looking sort your devices out asap!
A Google UserMarch 28, 2019
Tried the full scan. It ran for 24 minutes. My phone start heating up and it was still scanning. It was almost as if it was reading all the information from all my apps and My Phone? Instead of really checking for a virus. Just because it taking a long time to read everything. It doesn't mean It's a good app
A Google UserMarch 25, 2019
Excellent application, very lite!
A Google UserJune 25, 2019
PLEASE FIX!! ***UH OH. I've used this terrific app for years, and had been extremely pleased with it. Yesterday, I complained that it had been terminating almost immediately for several weeks. Yesterday, I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it. That issue appeared to have been resolved until today. Once AGAIN, it has been terminating. What I find most interesting is that this issue ONLY happens on my tab, NOT my cell phone. Does anyone else have the same problem?
A Google UserMarch 23, 2019
A Google UserMarch 23, 2019
A Google UserMarch 20, 2019
A Google UserMarch 17, 2019
This is the best oncologist in the world to download it Thank you.
A Google UserMarch 16, 2019
A Google UserMarch 5, 2019
A Google UserMarch 3, 2019
Very well known thurough scanner. Its as thurough on Android as it is on PC.
A Google UserFebruary 24, 2019
I really love this app keeps my droid clean N running smoothly reccomend to everyone !!!! .
A Google UserFebruary 21, 2019
I like the app
A Google UserFebruary 12, 2019
A Google UserFebruary 8, 2019
A Google UserFebruary 7, 2019
Not Bad at all.
A Google UserFebruary 4, 2019
A Google UserFebruary 1, 2019
AB JobbarMarch 1, 2019